Here is a way to change your wifi channel on a AT&T MODEM.
1. Make sure you are connected to the internet and go to address bar and type
2. When on the website for modem go to the LAN tab and click the word WIRELESS highlighted and underlined in blue.
3. Step 3 open wireless channel and click where i have the red circle, which is where you can change the wireless channels. After changing the wireless channel you must scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click save. Then a prompt; to enter your Device access code (which is located on the side of the modem) . Then click save and you will be set.
NOTE. After you click save you will be kicked off line. Try logging in to your wifi with all your devices and you are set.
NOTE. If you make a mistake you can return to normal by factory resetting the modem (sticking a pin inside the red button and hold it for 20 sec and all setting will go back to factory
Type "ping [URL]" - example: ping www.facebook.com
(2) Press return. The IP address should appear beside the website name, followed by how many seconds or milliseconds the ping took.
The format of an IP address is numeric, written as four numbers separated by periods. For Facebook, the IP address is 188.8.131.52
You want to make your computer run fast without spending money for more RAM here are 11 steps to do it.This will work on XP,Vista and Windows 7
(1) Start Menu click on MY COMPUTER click on SYSTEM PROPERTIES
(2) ADVANCED SYSTEM SETTING
(3) click on ADVANCED
(4) under PERFORMANCE click on settings then click ADVANCED
(5) VIRTUAL MEMORY click on CHANGE
(6) UNCHECK the automatically manage paging file size for all drives
(7) highlight C: drive (note your C drive is uaually were your OS will be)
(8) click on CUSTOM SIZE
(9) INITIAL SIZE(MB) type the same number that is CURRENTLY ALLOCATED
(10) MAXIMUM SIZE type in double the amount of you initial size (I.E 2048 then type 4096)
(11) click OK to every box then RESTART COMPUTER
NOW YOUR COMPUTER WILL RUN FASTER
any question please leave comments